|4.2 Jaguar E-Type||Golden Sand|
|Fixed Head Coupe|
|Left Hand Drive|
|1966||Opalescent Dark Blue|
13 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 30 October 2005.
Database Updates: Show dataplate edits
Photos of 1E32807
Click slide for larger image. This car has 14 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (5)
Details Photos: Exterior (2)
Detail Photos: Interior (5)
Detail Photos: Engine (2)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2013-06-25 06:41:31 | pauls writes:
Ebay item 6/25/13
· Transmission rebuild (PAECO)
· Team CJ braided oil lines supplying camshafts (February 2002) Classic Jaguar
· Brake master cylinder (February 2002) SNG Barrett
· Clutch master cylinder (February 2002) SNG Barrett
· Clutch slave cylinder (March 2003) Terry's Jaguar
· Rob Beere adjustable torsion bar reaction plate (March 2003) Classic Jaguar
· Aluminum billet crankshaft and water pump pulleys (March 2003) Classic Jaguar
· Dayton 6" tubeless wire wheels -chrome hub and rim with stainless steel spokes (Classic Jaguar)
· High capacity aluminum radiator with electric fan (Classic Jaguar)
· Mallory Unilite Distributor with Electronic ignition (Classic Jaguar)
· Spin on oil filter (March 2003) Classic Jaguar
· Front brake calipers (April 2003) Welsh Jaguar
· Water pump (April 2003) Terry's Jaguar
· Gear reduction starter - Classic Jaguar
· Porcelain exhaust manifold (May 2003) Welsh Jaguar
· Brake and clutch reservoirs (January 2004) Welsh Jaguar
· Eared spinners (May 2005) Terry's Jaguar
· Opalescent dark blue paint (June 2005) A. S. Martin Body Shop, Memphis
· Three point seal belts with Leaper (June 2005) SNG Barrett
· Rebuild carburetors (June 2005) Apple Hydraulics
· LED tail / turn signal lights (December 2010) Classic Auto LEDs (can be un-done)
· A water-resistant car custom car cover is included.
Components that have changed, are missing, or not installed :
Car color is not original (was re-painted in Opalescent dark blue - original color was Opalescent golden sand)
Engine head is not original
Heater core is blanked off from the engine but this is reversible. A heater in an E-Type is redundant.
There is no spare tire, jack or tool kit. A spare tire would have to be on a 5 ½ inch wheel.
There is no windscreen washer bottle
The fuel pump failed some time ago. I ordered a new S.U. pump but in the meantime got an electric fuel pump from a local auto parts store and installed it. Never bothered to switch it out (still have new S. U. pump).
The rubber door trim after painting seems to prevent complete closing of doors. I never bothered to get it sorted out.
The sun visors are not in the car (but exist).
The rear window latches are not installed (but exist).
The driver's side windscreen has a wiper scratch.
Venturi pipes and foam air cleaners are installed but original air cleaner components exist.
During sanding prior to re-paint, prior damage to right front bonnet was noted by presence of body filler. Also there is a braze on the sub-fame in this area.
Original radiator was discarded - shop couldn't get good flow after rodding.