|4.2 Jaguar E-Type|
|Fixed Head Coupe|
|Left Hand Drive|
22 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 13 March 2007.
Database Updates: Show dataplate edits
Photos of P1R27005
Click slide for larger image. This car has 23 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (5)
Interior Photos (1)
Details Photos: Exterior (11)
Uploaded March 2007:
Detail Photos: Interior (4)
Detail Photos: Engine (2)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2007-03-13 09:50:13 | pauls writes:
Ebay item 3/13/07
Current bid $4,550, no reserve, 7 bids 6 days left in auction. 48k miles.
1969 Jaguar series II 4 speed xke coupe. This is not the 2+2 version. This is a straight coupe. This car came out of an estate and it had been in storage for years. I found this car tucked away in a corner and could not resist buying it. I have owned this car for around 1 year. I have too many other projects going on to give this car the attention it deserves. So, I will sell it as a project car for someone to finish. I will not consider any trades. US bidders only.
* Car # P1R27005
* Mileage: 48,530.
* Brand New: Front glass windshield.
* Brand New: Front windshield rubber surround.
* Brand New: Complete wiper set
* Brand New: Rear glass rubber surround.
* Brand New: Antenna
* Brand New: Front & rear (4) signal lenses.
* Brand New: Complete exhaust from manifold to rear.
* Engine Condition: Engine is loose. Engine does not run. My mechanic told me that the engine needs rebuilt.
* Transmission: Appears ok.
* Bonnet nose: Underneath nose lip is dented .
* Brakes: Works
* Clutch: Works
* Frame: Looks ok
* Floors: Good floors. The front floors have been replaced.
* Air conditioning: Yes
* Body Condition: Paint is shiny and it looks good from 10-15 feet away. It appears there is bondo in some parts of car because some body panels looks wavy and not straight.
* Interior: Seats are in good shape with no tears. Although leather is worn and all needs replaced. New carpet around feet area.
* Chrome: All chrome needs replated, including the wires.
* Complete Car: Yes, excluding what is listed.
* Jack & hammer: No
* Tools: No
* Spare Tires: Two extra spare tires are included.
* Extra wire wheels: Four extra chrome wire wheels in fair to good shape.
* Title: I never received one with this car. A bill of sale only will be issued with this sale.