|4.2 Jaguar E-Type|
|Fixed Head Coupe|
|Left Hand Drive|
22 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 30 December 2017.
Photos of 1E31009
Click slide for larger image. This car has 23 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (4)
Interior Photos (2)
Details Photos: Exterior (12)
Uploaded December 2017:
Uploaded June 2006:
Detail Photos: Interior (3)
Detail Photos: Engine (1)
Detail Photos: Other (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2006-06-03 07:52:52 | pauls writes:
Ebay item 6/3/06
Current bid $1,590.77 reserve not met, 4 bids, 4 days left in auction.
You are bidding on my 1965 Jaguar xke Series 1 4 speed 4.2 Litre coupe. ( not 2 + 2 ). I have owned this jag for less than one year with the intention of completing a restoration on this car.
I bought this car in Indiana, and I believe that it was in storage for at least 30 years tucked away. The car is not running, but the engine is free. Car is complete except for a few small items.
* Car # 1E31009
* I believe matching number car
* Mileage: 51,296
* Engine: Is free, but not running.
* Transmission: 4 speed
* Clutch: Unknown condition
* Brakes: Unknown condition
* Body: Needing, but not limited to: Front & rear floors need to be replaced. Rockers need work, & Trunk area needs work. I had this car sandblasted a while back. So, body is clean & it is ready for panel work.
* Bonnet: Needs refitted. It is loose because it needs work around connecting area.
* Valance area: Needs work
* Exhaust: Needs one.
* Dash & gauges: All there.
* Tires: ok shape.
* Interior: Complete, except for carpets. Leather interior will need replaced.
* Chrome: ok shape.
* Missing on car: Top windshield chrome piece, Front right hand turn signal lens, Drivers side front turn signal lens & Windshield washer glass bottle.
* Jack, Hammer, Spare tire: Jack & hammer are Not included. A spare tire is included.
* Manuals or Original tools: Not included.